Salak Fruit for Health Benefits

Fruits that have a rough texture which is derived outside of mainland Southeast Asia. Salak there are a variety of types and variety ranging from salak salak designation for the area jogja also called bark bark Mulberry Sumatera area is very popular.

The content of all fruits good for the health of our bodies, which can be used as an alternative medicine. Content of fruits contained in the content of nutrients and phytonutrients that help the process berpotnesi in kta diet. in the fruits also contained 2mg vitamin C, tannins and fiber. for it, the fruits are very beneficial for those who are in a diet program. Moreover, it turns out fruits also believe society as a diarrhea remedy.

The fiber content in fruits believed to inhibit diarrhea us, so some people like to consume their bark for the treatment of diarrhea. In addition to regular bleak consumed edible, bark juice can also be made know. This was in part some of the benefits of fruits for the content of the health of our bodies. May be useful.
source: http://i-herbal.blogspot.com/2012/02/manfaat-buah-salak-untuk-kesehatan.html

1 comments:

  1. I’d recommend using Dr. Utu Herbal Cure topically for instant pain and itch relief as well as accelerated healing of lesions and permanently stopping herpes virus outbreaks. I have tried just about everything from acyclovir suppressive therapy to different natural oils, extracts, and other natural methods, some of which are EXTREMELY painful and exacerbate the problem (i.e. apple cider vinegar!). While vitamin E oil and suppressive therapies worked well for me, when I became pregnant I went back to trying to find a herbal cure. I was using vitamin E oil topically for a while but it was thin and difficult to use and only seemed to prevent further outbreaks rather than getting rid of it. I contacted Dr. Utu Herbal Cure through my friend. To my surprise, I could tell my outbreak was starting to heal within only a few hours! No more itching and pain! Dr. Utu Herbal Cure that I used was liquid herbs in bottles, so it was very easy to use. It simply whiffs, but it works so I don’t care! The best part of my testimony was that I successfully delivered a herpes-free beautiful daughter without further medications. Anyone who has tried Dr. Utu Herbal Cure knows just how quickly those treatments can add.
    Anyone can reach Dr. Utu through
    drutuherbalcure@gmail.com
    +2349072733661

    ReplyDelete