Efficacy of Mangosteen Fruit For Health


Who does not know this one kind of fruit, fruit that appears in the transition to the rainy season this summer, is one fruit that is a favorite of many people. Ranging from young children to people dewasapun really liked this one fruit. This is the fruit of the mangosteen fruit. Yes, the mangosteen fruit is rich in black red myriad of health benefits for our body turns.
In some studies, stating that the mangosteen fruit, has an excellent nutrient for traditional treatment of various diseases. Antioxidant content contained therein makes this fruit, now much sought after and hunted by many people.
The following are some of the benefits of the antioxidants present in mangosteen:
1. Prevent a deadly disease bleak heart, cancer, Alzheimer's and others. Substances that produced mangosteen xanthones can prevent various diseases caused by inflammation, such as arthritis and Alzheimer's (disease dysfunction is one of the brain)
2. Relieve pain and pain in the body. fruit content and rich in many vitamins such as vitamin C and vitamin E makes fruit mangosteen is very suitable to be able to fend off free radicals that exists around us.
3. Reducing high blood pressure. As we have seen, high blood pressure is a disease that is quite common in people of Indonesia and is one disease that is deadly and a scourge in Indonesia. With a healthy lifestyle, making many diseases will rapidly lodged in our bodies.
source:http://i-herbal.blogspot.com/2012/02/khasiat-buah-manggis-untuk-kesehatan.html

3 comments:

  1. God bless Dr Ebacol for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES since 2018 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched out some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr Ebacol, how he cured HERPES,DIABETES,HIV,and CANCER with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 14 days later i was cured from HERPES, Dr Ebacol truly you are great, do you need his help also? Why don’t you contact him through his EMAIL:    drebacolherbalhome1@gmail.com  call or whatsApp him on +2348159042641    

    ReplyDelete
  2. its obvious some patients with Herpes Virus are being enslaved to the antiviral and other supplementary Orthodox medicine just to help suppress the virus and not a cure. I have been with the virus since 2015 until I was introduced by a blogger who also narrated her story online on how she was cured of HPV after using Dr ALUDA Herbal Medicine. This is a year and 2 weeks since I was delivered from Herpes VIRUS. All thanks to God for using this Great herbalist to heal me. I have promised to keep telling good things about Dr ALUDA. Please feel free to share Your problems with him and don’t forget to tell him I did refer you to Him. Thanks. email him  Draludaharbalhome @gmail. com He deals with Alzheimer virus, Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Genital, warts,Multiple Fibroids, ALS, HBV, UTI, Virginal infection, Genital, Wart, HPV, Hepatitis A/B, Good luck, HSV,  Cold Sores, Diabetes 1 & 2, Pregnancy, Ex back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’d recommend using Dr. Utu Herbal Cure topically for instant pain and itch relief as well as accelerated healing of lesions and permanently stopping herpes virus outbreaks. I have tried just about everything from acyclovir suppressive therapy to different natural oils, extracts, and other natural methods, some of which are EXTREMELY painful and exacerbate the problem (i.e. apple cider vinegar!). While vitamin E oil and suppressive therapies worked well for me, when I became pregnant I went back to trying to find a herbal cure. I was using vitamin E oil topically for a while but it was thin and difficult to use and only seemed to prevent further outbreaks rather than getting rid of it. I contacted Dr. Utu Herbal Cure through my friend. To my surprise, I could tell my outbreak was starting to heal within only a few hours! No more itching and pain! Dr. Utu Herbal Cure that I used was liquid herbs in bottles, so it was very easy to use. It simply whiffs, but it works so I don’t care! The best part of my testimony was that I successfully delivered a herpes-free beautiful daughter without further medications. Anyone who has tried Dr. Utu Herbal Cure knows just how quickly those treatments can add up.
    Anyone can reach Dr. Utu through
    drutuherbalcure@gmail.com
    +2349072733661

    ReplyDelete