Basil Leaves For Cancer Drugs

Leaves next I will discuss the benefits of the content in it is the basil leaves. For the Sundanese people, may already be familiar with the basil leaves, due to the identical Sunda dengna vegetables and chili sauce, basil leaves must be in any vegetables that will be on santapnya. Well, basil is also popular in the area of Java. Because basil leaves suitable as a companion alalpan and sauce for the dish. Apparently, a lot of the content of the existing benefits in the basil leaves. Basil leaves are believed by some researchers to play a role in preventing cancer in humans and penyaki bus used as a herbal medicine. . In addition to culinary purposes, basil leaves is also beneficial to health. It contains substances essential oils, protein, calcium, phosphorus, iron, sulfur, and others. Some kinds of purposes: 1. Treating tinea versicolor washing Handful basil leaves, finely crushed. Give a little water whiting. Rub this mixture on the skin berpanu. Do this 2x a day. 2. Treating diarrhea and vomiting to taste Basil leaves are eaten as vegetables. 3. Treat thrush 50 basil leaves, washed, chew until smooth for 2-3 minutes. Swallow. Drink warm water. Do this 3x a day. 4. Eliminate breath odor / bad breath Frequent eating vegetables basil leaves, turmeric leaves, and leaf beluntas. 5. Reduce the smell of sweat basil to taste as fresh vegetables eaten dinner for 1 week.
source: http://i-herbal.blogspot.com/2012/02/daun-kemangi-untuk-obat-kanker.html

1 comments:

  1. I’d recommend using Dr. Utu Herbal Cure topically for instant pain and itch relief as well as accelerated healing of lesions and permanently stopping herpes virus outbreaks. I have tried just about everything from acyclovir suppressive therapy to different natural oils, extracts, and other natural methods, some of which are EXTREMELY painful and exacerbate the problem (i.e. apple cider vinegar!). While vitamin E oil and suppressive therapies worked well for me, when I became pregnant I went back to trying to find a herbal cure. I was using vitamin E oil topically for a while but it was thin and difficult to use and only seemed to prevent further outbreaks rather than getting rid of it. I contacted Dr. Utu Herbal Cure through my friend. To my surprise, I could tell my outbreak was starting to heal within only a few hours! No more itching and pain! Dr. Utu Herbal Cure that I used was liquid herbs in bottles, so it was very easy to use. It simply whiffs, but it works so I don’t care! The best part of my testimony was that I successfully delivered a herpes-free beautiful daughter without further medications. Anyone who has tried Dr. Utu Herbal Cure knows just how quickly those treatments can amount.
    Anyone can reach Dr. Utu on
    drutuherbalcure@gmail.com
    +2349072733661

    ReplyDelete